Student Health Services
By making FirstCall Medical Center accessible to a number of universities surrounding our urgent care center in the Baltimore/DC Metro Area, we’ve earned ourselves the reputation of being a reliable provider of urgent care services to college students in Maryland. While most university health centers lack convenient hours and certified personnel, we employ a team of highly-trained physicians who are readily available 7 days a week.
Being an urgent care center, we can accommodate patients seeking a variety of services. These include:
- COVID Testing
- STD Testing
- Routine Physicals (May be required for participation in sports)
- Administering Flu Shots
- Travel Vaccinations (May be required for admittance into study abroad programs)
- Non-Emergency Urgent Care
Our center is located less than 30 minutes away from Baltimore. Our location is also conveniently situated right off of I-95.
Colleges in our proximity:
- University of Maryland – Baltimore County
- Johns Hopkins University
- Loyola University Maryland – Columbia
- Howard Community College
- Loyola University Maryland
- TESST College of Technology
Visit us anytime between 8am and 10pm on weekdays and 8am and 5pm on weekends for urgent care services. You do not need to schedule an appointment, as we allow walk-ins, however, to get you in-and-out of the door faster. Just visit any of our urgent care center locations!