Confidential STD Testing
When patients visit Firstcall Medical Center for an STD test, they expect two things from us: discreetness and promptness. With our lab on-site, we deliver our patients’ results far faster than any ordinary clinic. Our services test for the following STDs:
- Hepatitis C
If you are concerned about the possibility of contracting an STD, or are experiencing any potential symptoms, visit us today! We accommodate walk-in visits seven days a week at extended hours and accept scheduled appointments as well. Visit our center in Laurel to receive the peace of mind you deserve!
When should I get tested for STDs?
Adults that had recent sexual activity with one or more partners should get an STD test immediately, according to CDC guidelines. Per the CDC:
If you are sexually active, getting tested for STDs is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health. Make sure you have an open and honest conversation about your sexual history and STD testing with your doctor and ask whether you should be tested for STDs.
Visit us at our convenient locations at:
- 10981 Johns Hopkins Road in Laurel, MD – (410) 730-3399
- 1071 MD-3 North, Suite 101 Gambrills, MD 21054 – (410) 721-2333
- 8186 Lark Brown Rd Suite #302 Elkridge, MD, 21075 – (410) 730-3399
- BWI Airport – Terminal C 7062 Friendship Rd Suite NT235 Baltimore, MD 21240 – (410) 402-5988
- Corner of Rt 40 & Bethany Lane Ellicott City, MD 21042 – (410) 402-5988