FIRST CALL URGENT CARE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
FCOH is a Maryland based healthcare company specializing in the delivery of occupational health related services. FCOH provides these services at one of its two locations. Additionally, FCOH operates a modern mobile medical clinic, enabling delivery of specialized services at the site of the employer.
We strengthen organizations by delivering business health solutions that are convenient, efficient and effective.
Our medical practitioners and support staff better understand your work site and business health needs when compared to traditional providers and staff. Your safety and management team will have superior access to our team, resulting in improved decision making and service outcomes.
- DOT physicals – Our Practitioners are experienced and registered to perform DOT physicals. These can be done at one of our locations as well as at the Employer’s location.
- Fire Fighter Physicals-We can conduct a thorough physical examination and perform a customized evaluation including specialized testing.
- Preventive Health Services- these include vaccination, health risk appraisals and counseling.
- Pre-employment Physicals – We can utilize company specific and job specific guidelines to perform these physicals and include specialized testing to augment a general physical examination.
- Workman Compensation Injury Management-We have experienced board certified physicians to ensure proper clinical care and rehabilitation. Work limitations are addressed at each visit.
- Return to Work Assessments-If employees are off duty due to a medical illness or injury, a return to work assessment ensures that the likelihood of mismatch between functional capabilities and essential job requirements is low.
- Drug screens – We can conduct several types of drug screenings such as DOT mandated, Non-DOT, Pre-Employment, Post Accident and Random drug screens. We can collect urine, drug or hair samples and test for a variety of substances.
- Laboratory Testing & Monitoring-We are able to offer a variety of initial screening and surveillance lab work such as spirometry, audiometry, EKG, Respirator Fit Testing, PPD, X Rays and blood work up.
We design customized programs for employers that include care coordination in addition to delivery of routine services. Care coordination ensures appropriate utilization of emergency, urgent and follow-up care. Our experienced board certified physicians can serve as your organization’s Medical Director and assist with medical policy, regulatory compliance and disability management. Finally, we can deliver these services at the site of the employer. With on-site coordination, you are in control of your workers compensation program.
Mobile Medical Clinic
Our Mobile Medical Clinic is a modern medical office with restroom, sink and wireless internet. It is fully equipped for performing physical examinations, providing vaccinations and collecting blood and urine specimens. Ancillary testing can include Drug Screening, Urinalysis, Breath Alcohol Testing, Spirometry, EKG, Audiometry, Respirator Fit Testing and other specialized lab work.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Book an Appointment Today!” color=”danger” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fcentennialmedical.com%2Fmake-an-appointment%2F|title:Make%20an%20Appointment|target:%20_blank”][/vc_column][/vc_row]